Not resolved
1.0
Details
Additional Fees
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Website
4 comments

Don't buy this light if you value your property. The lights aren't that bright and they went out within months of purchase.

I came home one day and found the light on my garage had exploded and caught fire. I'm very lucky that it melted off. Otherwise my garage would have burned down. I've contacted the company 3 times without any response.

I've reported them to the BBB, consumer affairs and Saferproducts.gov, a website to report defective items. I'm trying to get the word out to as many people as possible to 'stay away' from these lights and to take them down 'immediately' if they have them. The local news even came out to do a story on these lights. This will help get the word out.

Please don't purchase this item. It's dangerous and needs recalled.

It's sold online and in stores, and I'm trying to get the word out for everyone to stay far away from them. To this day, the company has never responded to me.

Review about: Ever Brite Lights.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $44.

Preferred solution: A full refund and discontinuance of product sales.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1481692

My parents had a fire at their home just last week. News are coming to do a report tomorrow.

They are considering hiring an attorney. Would like to speak to you please.

Thank you. Wendy.mswendymanning at gmail

Anonymous
Asheville, North Carolina, United States #1317375

Please take these lights down if you have them. My parents house almost burned down because one the lights burst into flames.

Fire department got there and put it out.

Burned a huge hole in the side of the house. Please take these lights down.

Tyggerzmom
to Violet30 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318373

Hi

I'm so sorry to hear about your parents house. Please make sure you report this to the US Products Safety Commission.

I filed a report with them.

I also reported to the BBB, a consumer attorney and the local news came to do a story. These products are dangerous and OnTel needs to stop making/selling them

Tyggerzmom
to Violet30 Los Angeles, California, United States #1319535

Here's the link to report the incident to the US Safety Products Commission. http://www.cpsc.gov/

You May Also Like